Sunday, April 26, 2015

Two down...

We played at the wee episcopal church up the road a piece this morning. The ladies and gentleman (yes, I sucked him in) did a terrific job! I am so proud of them. They worked incredibly hard and mastered 4 pieces for this morning's service. The parishioners were extremely supportive - we got applause and cheers at the end. It was so cool!
The next time we play will be at the end of June. Now I need to find some easy music that has chimes and bells... I am sure I can find something great for them to play.
I am going to shift them around a bit to make things easier for those who ring in more than one choir. Ringing different bells in two or more choirs is hard for experienced ringers, but it's near impossible for beginners. I need them to be successful and if it takes a shift, I'm happy to shift. ;)

No comments: