Thursday, March 05, 2015

Yay... it's snowing.

We are getting a lot of snow today. My dearest BFF from up north was flying through DC yesterday and got stuck due to mechanical difficulties. So, she came out here to stay with us for the night. She woke up to this:

a bunch of snow, a rental car, and a long drive to the airport.  (As of this moment, she is on the plane headed home.)

We have about 8 inches on the ground.
Mr is out snowblowing. I'm practicing being a shut-in. I've got my TV, my iPad, my crochet project, and my cup of chai. I think I've got the shut-in thing almost prefect, but I may need a little more practice to be sure... 

Zeb likes to be out, but this was a bit deep even for him.

Mini spent the day like this:

She definitely has the shut-in thing perfected. 

1 comment:

Renee Nefe said...

well you know that the house is warm enough when the cats are all stretched out for naps.